JumpBox for Ruby on Rails
Wed Mar 27 14:40:55 MST 2013 - 1.8.1
- Updates Ruby on Rails to version 3.2.13
- This is a security update to Ruby on Rails. See the release notes for detail:
JumpBox for Gallery 3.x
Tue Mar 26 12:25:01 MST 2013 - 1.8.1
- Updated to Gallery 3.0.6
- This is a general bugfix update. See the complete Gallery release
notes for more detail on the changes:
- To upgrade you can restore a backup from JumpBox version 1.5.0 or higher.
JumpBox for JasperReports Server
Mon Mar 25 14:48:59 MST 2013 - 1.8.0
- Updated to JasperReports Server 5.0.0
- This update brings an improved report viewer, a PHP client API and relative
date handling. See the JaserReports Server what's new page for full detail:
- It should be possible to restore from backups created by version 1.7.0 and
newer of the JumpBox for JasperBI. If upgrading from an earlier version
first upgrade to JumpBox version 1.7.4 then again to 1.8.0.
JumpBox for Nagios 3.x
Mon Mar 25 14:47:15 MST 2013 - 1.8.1
- Updated to Nagios 3.5.0.
- This is a bug fix release. See the full release notes for detail:
- It should be possible to restore from backups created by all publicly
released versions of this JumpBox.
JumpBox for Moodle
Wed Mar 13 10:45:53 MST 2013 - 1.8.2
- Moodle has been updated to version 2.4.3.
- This is a bugfix update for a regression introduced in 2.4.2\. See the full
Moodle release notes for detail on the changes.
- This version of Moodle can only upgrade from Moodle version 2.2 or newer so
upgrades are available from JumpBox version 1.7.3 and newer. If you have an
older version of the JumpBox you will first have to upgrade to JumpBox
version 1.7.6 and can then upgrade again to this release.
- If upgrading you will be prompted to go through the Moodle upgrade wizard.
In most instances simply clicking the button at the bottom of each page
will be sufficient to complete the upgrade.