JumpBox for OTRS
Thu Mar 21 16:08:40 MST 2013 - 1.8.1
- Updated to OTRS 3.2.3
- This is a general bugfix update to OTRS See the OTRS release notes for
detail on the changes:
- The JumpBox should be able to restore from 1.6.0 and newer JumpBoxes. Users
with backups from JumpBoxes before 1.6.0 must restore to 1.6.0, then backup
and restore again from 1.6.0 to 1.8.1.
JumpBox for MoinMoin
Wed Mar 20 12:31:09 MST 2013 - 1.8.1
- The MoinMoin application has been updated to MoinMoin version 1.9.7\. Users
should be able to restore from MoinMoin JumpBox 1.1.4 and newer backups.
- This is a general update with enhancements to password hashing methods and
- Release notes are available at the following URL:
JumpBox for Elgg
Wed Mar 20 12:29:43 MST 2013 - 1.8.1
- Upgraded elgg to version 1.8.14\. This is a security update for the Profile
tool. See the full release notes for detail:
- Upgrade on backup restore possible from JumpBox version 0.9 or higher
JumpBox for Ruby on Rails
Fri Mar 15 11:55:53 MST 2013 - 1.8.0
- Updates Ruby on Rails to version 3.2.12
- This is a critical security update to Ruby on Rails. See the release notes for
JumpBox for Asterisk
Mon Mar 18 15:58:00 MST 2013 - 1.8.0
- Asterisk has been updated to version 22.214.171.124.
- This is a general maintenance release of asterisk with many bug fixes. See
the full release notes for detail:
- It should be possible to restore backups from JumpBox versions 1.1.0 and newer.
After restoring it may be necessary to manually update your FreePBX modules.
This is done in FreePBX under Module Admin and clicking the 'Check Online'
button then processing the updates.