JumpBox for Gallery 3.x
Fri Mar 1 15:30:12 MST 2013 - 1.7.7
- Updated to Gallery 3.0.5
- This is a general update and adds Thai localization, better handling of
missing images and fixes over 100 bugs.. See the complete Gallery release
notes for more detail on the changes:
- To upgrade you can restore a backup from JumpBox version 1.5.0 or higher.
JumpBox for Omeka
Fri Mar 1 15:35:22 MST 2013 - 1.7.9
- The JumpBox for Omeka has been updated to Omeka version 2.0.1
- Restoring from JumpBox version 1.6.0 and newer should work.
- If upgrading from a version prior to 1.6.0, upgrade first to 1.7.7
and then to 1.7.9.
- This is a general maintenance release. See the full release notes for
JumpBox for Tracks
Wed Feb 27 17:36:36 MST 2013 - 1.7.10
- Tracks has been updated to version 2.2.1.
- This is update to Tracks brings a new version of Ruby on Rails, updates
to the mobile interface and improved caching for better performance.
See the announcement for detail on the changes:
- It should be possible to upgrade via the JumpBox backup mechanism from
JumpBox version 1.1.0 and higher.
JumpBox for Drupal 7.x
Tue Feb 26 17:15:48 MST 2013 - 1.7.11
- Updated to Drupal 7.20
- This is a security and maintenance update. See the full Drupal 7 release
notes for detail on the bugs fixed in this release:
- Upgrading via restored backups should be possible with backups from any prior
version of the JumpBox for Drupal 7
JumpBox for Bugzilla
Tue Feb 26 17:14:20 MST 2013 - 1.7.9
- The JumpBox for Bugzilla was updated to Bugzilla version 4.2.5\. This JumpBox
should be able to restore from 0.9 and newer JumpBoxes for Bugzilla.
- Bugzilla 4.2.5 fixes one security issue among other bugs. For detail on
the changes see the full Bugzilla release notes: