JumpBox for Tracks
Thu Feb 7 15:05:28 MST 2013 - 1.7.9
- Tracks has been updated to version 2.1.3.
- This is a security update to Tracks for a new version of Ruby on Rails.
See the announcement for detail on the changes:
- It should be possible to upgrade via the JumpBox backup mechanism from
JumpBox version 1.1.0 and higher.
JumpBox for Omeka
Mon Feb 4 10:54:18 MST 2013 - 1.7.8
- The JumpBox for Omeka has been updated to Omeka version 2.0
- Restoring from JumpBox version 1.6.0 and newer should work.
- If upgrading from a version prior to 1.6.0, upgrade first to 1.7.7
and then to 1.7.8.
- This release doesn't bring any major new features but does bring a large
number of minor enhancements and bug fixes across the application. See
the full release notes for detail:
JumpBox for Elgg
Wed Feb 6 16:12:58 MST 2013 - 1.7.13
- Upgraded elgg to version 1.8.13\. This is a security update for the Twitter
widget. See the full release notes for detail:
- Upgrade on backup restore possible from JumpBox version 0.9 or higher
JumpBox for Mantis
Mon Feb 4 10:51:46 MST 2013 - 1.7.9
- Mantis has been updated to version 1.2.14.
- It should be possible to upgrade on restore from the JumpBox for Mantis
version 1.0 and newer.
- This release fixes 32 issues in Mantis including security issues.
See the complete release notes for detail: