JumpBox for DSpace
Fri Dec 21 15:37:50 MST 2012 - 1.7.6
- The included version of DSpace has been upgraded to 3.0.
- It should be possbile to restore from backups created by any version of the
JumpBox for DSpace, however, when restoring from older versions, changes
made to the dspace configuration files are not restored. See the JumpBox
Wiki page for more information: http://wiki.jumpbox.com/doc/app/dspace
- This is a significant update to DSpace that brings a rewritten OAI-PMH
interface, batch imports, controlled vocabulary support and many other
changes. See the full DSpace release notes for detail:
JumpBox for Wordpress
Wed Dec 19 17:00:08 MST 2012 - 1.7.7
- Wordpress has been updated to Wordpress version 3.5\. Restoring from
1.0RC1 and newer JumpBox backups should work.
- This Wordpress update brings a new process for uploading photos and
creating galleries, a new defalut theme and a more polished dashboard.
For full detail see the release announcement:
JumpBox for Tracks
Thu Dec 20 16:01:18 MST 2012 - 1.7.7
- Tracks has been updated to version 2.1.1.
- This is a bugfix update to Tracks. See the changlog for detail on the
- It should be possible to upgrade via the JumpBox backup mechanism from
JumpBox version 1.1.0 and higher.
JumpBox for GLPI
Thu Dec 20 15:59:52 MST 2012 - 1.7.10
- Updated to GLPI 0.83.7
- This is a bug fix update to GLPI for 31 issues. For detail on the changes
- This JumpBox can restore and update from version 1.1.8 and higher.
JumpBox for OTRS
Tue Dec 18 15:45:02 MST 2012 - 1.7.14
- Updated to OTRS 3.1.12
- This is a bugfix release for approximately 30 issues. See the OTRS release
notes for detail on the changes:
- The JumpBox should be able to restore from 1.6.0 and newer JumpBoxes. Users
with backups from JumpBoxes before 1.6.0 must restore to 1.6.0, then backup
and restore again from 1.6.0 to 1.7.13.
JumpBox for Trac
Tue Dec 18 15:44:35 MST 2012 - 1.7.6
- This is a maintenance release. The included version of the application has