JumpBox for Moodle
Thu Dec 13 17:01:49 MST 2012 - 1.7.10
- Moodle has been updated to version 2.3.4.
- This is update to Moodle has a long list of enhancements and bugfixes
including performance improvements, better TinyMCE integration and
a new set of icons. See the full Moodle release notes for detail on the
- This version of Moodle can only upgrade from Moodle version 2.2 or newer so
upgrades are available from JumpBox version 1.7.3 and newer. If you have an
older version of the JumpBox you will first have to upgrade to JumpBox
version 1.7.6 and can then upgrade again to this release.
- If upgrading you will be prompted to go through the Moodle upgrade wizard.
In most instances simply clicking the button at the bottom of each page
will be sufficient to complete the upgrade.
JumpBox for Movable Type
Tue Dec 11 16:10:36 MST 2012 - 1.7.6
- Updated MovableType to 5.2.2\. It should be possible to restore from backups
created by the JumpBox for MovableType version 1.1.4 and later.
- This is a general bugfix update. See the full release notes for details:
JumpBox for Elgg
Tue Dec 11 16:08:44 MST 2012 - 1.7.11
- Upgraded elgg to version 1.8.11\. This is a security and bugfix update. See
the full release notes for detail:
- Upgrade on backup restore possible from JumpBox version 0.9 or higher