JumpBox for Redmine
Wed Nov 28 17:14:12 MST 2012 - 1.7.12
- Redmine has been updated to Redmine 2.1.3.
- This release is able to restore from JumpBox version 1.1.23 and newer. If
you have an older JumpBox you should first upgrade to 1.7.3 and then upgrade
again to 1.7.12
- This release is bug fix update. For detail on the changes see the Redmine
JumpBox for SilverStripe
Thu Nov 29 14:26:30 MST 2012 - 1.7.8
- The SilverStripe application has been upgraded to release 3.0.3\. This
JumpBox should be able to upgrade from version 1.0 and newer although see
the notes for release 1.7.4 for information on API changes introduced
with SilverStripe 3.0.0.
- This release contains a long list of fixes including security fixes and
upgrading is recommended for all users. See the full release notes for
JumpBox for Ruby on Rails
Wed Nov 28 17:17:28 MST 2012 - 1.7.5
- Updates Ruby on Rails to version 3.2.9
- This is a security and bug fix update to Ruby on Rails. See the release
notes for detail:
JumpBox for Tracks
Tue Nov 27 15:19:35 MST 2012 - 1.7.6
- An issue preventing recurring todos from working has been fixed.
- It should be possible to upgrade via the JumpBox backup mechanism from
JumpBox version 1.1.0 and higher.
JumpBox for PunBB
Tue Nov 27 15:19:03 MST 2012 - 1.7.6
- This is a maintenance release. The included version of the application has
JumpBox for MySQL
Wed Nov 21 15:18:46 MST 2012 - 1.7.12
- The version of phpMyAdmin has been updated to 3.5.4\. This is a general bug
fix update. See the full release notes for detail:
- It should be possible to restore from backups created by any prior version
of this JumpBox.