JumpBox for Mantis
Wed Nov 21 15:21:08 MST 2012 - 1.7.8
- Mantis has been updated to version 1.2.12.
- It should be possible to upgrade on restore from the JumpBox for Mantis
version 1.0 and newer.
- This release fixes 84 issues in Mantis including some security issues.
See the complete release notes for detail:
JumpBox for Bugzilla
Wed Nov 21 15:23:13 MST 2012 - 1.7.8
- The JumpBox for Bugzilla was updated to Bugzilla version 4.2.4\. This JumpBox
should be able to restore from 0.9 and newer JumpBoxes for Bugzilla.
- Bugzilla 4.2.4 fixes several security issues among other bugs. For detail on
the changes see the full Bugzilla release notes:
JumpBox for Asterisk
Tue Nov 20 15:40:22 MST 2012 - 1.7.5
- Asterisk has been updated to version 22.214.171.124.
- This is a general maintenance release of asterisk with many bug fixes. See
the full release notes for detail:
- It should be possible to restore backups from JumpBox versions 1.1.0 and newer.
After restoring it may be necessary to manually update your FreePBX modules.
This is done in FreePBX under Module Admin and clicking the 'Check Online'
button then processing the updates.
JumpBox for LAMP Deployment
Wed Nov 21 15:18:46 MST 2012 - 1.7.12
- The version of phpMyAdmin has been updated to 3.5.4\. This is a general bug
fix update. See the full release notes for detail:
- It should be possible to restore from backups created by any prior version
of this JumpBox.
JumpBox for Elgg
Wed Nov 14 10:21:01 MST 2012 - 1.7.10
- Upgraded elgg to version 1.8.9\. This is a security update. See the full
release notes for detail:
- Upgrade on backup restore possible from JumpBox version 0.9 or higher
JumpBox for Cacti
Wed Nov 14 10:11:15 MST 2012 - 1.7.7
- This is a base platform update only, no application specific updates.
JumpBox for Moodle
Wed Nov 14 10:11:50 MST 2012 - 1.7.9
- Moodle has been updated to version 2.3.3.
- This is a general maintenance release including security updates. See the
full Moodle release notes for detail on the changes.
- This version of Moodle can only upgrade from Moodle version 2.2 or newer so
upgrades are available from JumpBox version 1.7.3 and newer. If you have an
older version of the JumpBox you will first have to upgrade to JumpBox
version 1.7.6 and can then upgrade again to this release.
- If upgrading you will be prompted to go through the Moodle upgrade wizard.
In most instances simply clicking the button at the bottom of each page
will be sufficient to complete the upgrade.