JumpBox for SugarCRM 6.x
Thu Jun 14 14:42:25 MST 2012 - 1.7.6
- The JumpBox for SugarCRM 6 has been updated to SugarCRM version 6.5.0.
- SugarCRM 6.5.0 includes enhancements to Calendar and many bugfixes. See the
full release notes for detail:
- With this release Sugar has only made available updaters from prior Sugar
versions 6.3 and 6.4\. This means the JumpBox can only upgrade directly
from JumpBox version 1.7.1 and newer. If upgrading from an older version
you'll have to upgrade through intermediate versions. See the release notes
below for information on the other versions available.
JumpBox for Ruby on Rails
Thu Jun 14 14:45:32 MST 2012 - 1.7.3
- Updates Ruby on Rails to version 3.2.6
- This is a bugfix update to Ruby on Rails. See the release notes for detail:
JumpBox for Redmine
Thu Jun 14 14:41:00 MST 2012 - 1.7.8
- Redmine has been updated to Redmine 2.0.2.
- This release is able to restore from JumpBox version 1.1.23 and newer. If
you have an older JumpBox you should first upgrade to 1.7.3 and then upgrade
again to 1.7.8
- This is a minor bugfix update. For detail on the changes see the Redmine
JumpBox for Mantis
Wed Jun 13 14:07:18 MST 2012 - 1.7.6
- Mantis has been updated to version 1.2.11.
- It should be possible to upgrade on restore from the JumpBox for Mantis
version 1.0 and newer.
- This release fixes 34 issues in Mantis including some security issues.
See the complete release notes for detail:
JumpBox for OTRS
Wed Jun 13 14:05:30 MST 2012 - 1.7.8
- Updated to OTRS 3.1.6
- This is a bugfix release. See the OTRS release notes for detail on the
- The JumpBox should be able to restore from 1.6.0 and newer JumpBoxes. Users
with backups from JumpBoxes before 1.6.0 must restore to 1.6.0, then backup
and restore again from 1.6.0 to 1.7.8.