This is a summary of recent activity in the JumpBox Open Collection.
- JumpBox updates this time around include a number of application revisions. Most of these are minor, but pretty much all of them address security issues so it’s definitely recommended that you get the latest version for any JumpBoxes you may be using.
- We recently sent out a survey to learn more about your interest in hosting solutions for JumpBoxes. If you already filled out the survey we really appreciate it, and if not we’d still love to hear from you. One thing I’d like to clarify is that we’re looking at hosting solutions as an additional option for deploying JumpBoxes. There was some concern that the downloadable option would go away which isn’t the case. In fact, a big goal for us is to enable easy migration from a local install to a hosted install so that you can use the JumpBox to build your site locally and then easily push it onto a hosted service for public deployment.Click Here to take the survey
- A final reminder, we have a number of new JumpBoxes undergoing beta testing in the Proving Grounds. Many of which are based on the 1.1 JumpBox platform. There will be a new 1.1 beta coming within the next week or so and we can definitely use some more feedback to help accelerate the
Updated Production JumpBoxes
- JumpBox for Wordpress new version 1.0.9 (Download)Updated to Wordpress 2.5.1 - Minor update but some important security and stability fixes.
- JumpBox for Joomla! 1.5 new version 1.0.3 (Download)Updated to Joomla! 1.5.3 - Minor bugfix and security release.
- JumpBox for SugarCRM new version 1.0.7 (Download)Updated to SugarCRM 4.5.1i - Minor bugfix release.
- JumpBox for TikiWiki new version 1.0.2 (Download)Updated to TikiWiki 1.9.11 - Minor bugfix release.
- JumpBox for Moin Moin new version 1.0.2 (Download)Updated to Moin Moin 1.6.3 - Minor bugfix release.
That’s all for this time around. Thanks for supporting JumpBox.